Humilau Resort Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 23 on Sat 29 Jun 2013, 7:00 pm
Latest topics
» Skype Usernames
by Luck Sun 30 Jun 2013, 1:43 pm

» Resort League Rules
by Awakening Sat 29 Jun 2013, 10:49 pm

» The Dark Gym!
by truegames Sat 29 Jun 2013, 8:29 pm

» Valentine Math Poem.
by Leo Thu 14 Feb 2013, 10:47 pm

» My Youtube Background
by Leo Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:32 pm

» Gotta Catch 'em All ( Showdown battle )
by Leo Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:29 pm

» Duh Hello ~
by Leo Thu 07 Feb 2013, 8:54 pm

» Favorite anime girl?
by Luck Thu 07 Feb 2013, 5:58 pm

» Pokemon X and Y Starter Poll
by Camelsue Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:34 pm

» Rules are now up!
by Awakening Wed 23 Jan 2013, 12:50 am

Affiliates
HRF Button
free forum

Awakening's Art Shop

Go down

Awakening's Art Shop Empty Awakening's Art Shop

Post by Awakening Tue 22 Jan 2013, 9:56 pm

Awakening's Memorabilia
Gallery & Shop

I decided to finally post up the different Signatures/Banners I've done, both new[Literally a week ago] and old [2008-ish] works. The past ones were smaller, since those were from Serebii days, where signature rules gave size restrictions. I've done icons/avatars as well, but those are in a different computer all together, so I'll be updating this post as time goes on and post new pieces I make.

New Works:
Old Works:

Shop:

To-Do List:

Signatures: These will take me a minimum of a day. Payment may be given to shorten that time.

Avatars: These can take a good half hour to make. On the spot Avatar making is allowed to be requested for a small fee.

To-Do List:

Payment:

Both Avatars and Signatures are free. This is guaranteed. However, by no giving payment, you also agree to give me as much time as I need to make them. For Avatars, this isn't much of an issue, as I'm fairly quick with them. But Signatures on the other hand.. I tend to slack off, and take a really long time. Therefore, to ensure that you don't wait a lifetime for one, you may make a payment along side your request and get it done sooner. I take no more than 100 Bills per request, but I will make sure to put your signature on the highest priority I can and get it done with diligence. The more Bills, the higher the priority. All requests are considered Free and without due date unless stated otherwise.

On that note, thanks for taking a look around the Gallery and hopefully a request will be made. :3
Awakening
Awakening
Admin

Male Posts : 12
Resort Bills : 87
Birthday : 1995-01-01

https://humilauresort.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum